日本の貴国

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Hunting for job in Japan: Part 1

Current Situation

Bug fixing, bug fixing and bug fixing. This is my working life in Japan office. Sound interesting, huh? (Vomiting….)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Market Research

Some day around end of June, 2005 ….
I started looking for job in Japan. What is my market value in Japan? That is the question raised in my mind.
Ok, let start from internet website. I have been searching thru head hunter website (So called job agency in Tokyo).

27 June 2005… Monday
Monday morning. I was wearing a suit with tie, taking subway all the way to the agency office.
OK, first appointment:

  1. SkillHouse Staffing at 11am. I was meeting a young lady. I’ve talked about what do I want for my future job. Surprisingly, yes… I am speaking Japanese with this girl. It is unbelievable. That is my first practice to speak my lousy Japanese.
  2. Second appointment: Robert Walter in Roppongi, Tokyo. I was meeting with 3 Mat Salleh. After telling him my future dream jobs, I left the building and heading to the next agency.
  3. Third appointment: Panache at Ebisu, Tokyo. Again, meeting a mature young age lady. She looks very serious but sexy. I was so attracted to her long and curly hair. (hahaha…)
  4. Finally meeting an Indian lady, ops, sorry. She is woman anyway. ;)

Conclusion

Thousand of job oppotunities available in Tokyo, especially in IT industry, bilingual foreigner, (Malaysian->English, Japanese, Chinese)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home