日本の貴国

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

First Day to Weblog

My first day to my own "block"... ops.s.s. my own weblog. :D

Takakuni? Why am I using Takakuni? ok.. I tell you what.. that is my name in Japanese.. isn't it cool?? I have been long time using Calvin as my glamour name. Oh. yeah.. since the first day to Stamford College Ampang, 1997. Calvin sounds nice. (As nice as my personality, I suppose everyone out there agree with me huh?? Is that true, Lyn Yen? Michelle ??? please answer me laaa.a.a)

Ok.. from now onward in this blog, let me to have a fresh and gorgeous name in this blog. Ok.. Takakuni..Takakuni..Takakuni..

3 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM , Blogger yen4travel said...

    konnichiwa takakuni-kun!!Yatto bloggu wo dekita ne...sugoi~!Wow Takakuni sounds really special. Who gave you the name? I want one too hahaa..Yeah, you must write more in your blog, there's so much we would like to hear from you about your life!I'm going to add you in my blog!

     
  • At 12:39 AM , Blogger forexdude said...

    dude. welcome to the Blogging World. One caution. You can never leave now....hahahahahah.....

     
  • At 2:17 PM , Blogger jiawen said...

    hah... another blog kaki liao... welcome to the world of blog... : )

    just me,
    toshiko

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home